20.10.08

STRESS!!

when being under stress, your mind's resources become locked up
you can feel stressed when being pressurized by lots of tasks that you have to complete,by lots of unfinished work that should be done before a certain amount of time passes or when being under some kind of pressure for a long period of time.
If you noticed yourself while being under stress you will find yourself unable to accept any external influence even if it was very tiny like a little noise caused by your kids to an extent that you may end up shouting at them.
When you are under stress your mind's resources become locked up and busy processing something else and that makes it hard for you to accept any other external input or influence.



don't let stress masters ourlives... when i'm under stress, i'll become a very quiet person..talk when people talk to me... i'll do something to release my tension such as watching movies.. it will helps me to wipe my stress away.... it's very hard for me to tell anybody about my problem.. if i can't stand it anymore, i'll tell the person i trust about my problem.. just need someone to hear my prob at that time... LAUGHTER...the best solution to overcome stress......it's very hard to laugh when having a big problem but i'll try to do something to cheer me up....

No comments: